1. Belinda sent regular samples of lunch container to buyer.
2. Buyer visited Belinda company and had a meeting for company introduction and for order discussion.
3. After confirming the color of the covers, color of the silicone ring, and the bottom laser logo design, Belinda sent out pre-production samples to buyer for final confirmation.
4. Buyer visited Belinda’s Canton fair booth, discussing for new project and building the firm trust of each other.
5. Belinda made design for the artwork of the gift box and sent for buyer’s confirmation.
6. Mass production with buyer’s logo on the cover, on the body of the lunch contaienr, on the gift box artwork, on the master carton shipping mark.
7. Strict quality checking. For surface polishing looking, thickness, weight, packing printing information, leakproof checking.
8. At time of loading container. We take photos of loading for our and for our buyer’s record. we loaded container every week and our loading labors has rich experience in proper loading.
9. Second order is confirmed at once after buyer receive the containers goods.